Thursday, April 19, 2007

another book

it's been way too long since I found my way back here, but Karon asked me to pick a book, and I see that I missed some great books and discussions.

I've got two suggestions:

the big rock candy mountain by Wallace Stegner
evidence of things unseen by Marianne wiggins

I'm going to go ahead and start reading Marianne Wiggins.

sorry about the sporadic capitalization...I spilled wine on the keyboard a couple of nights ago and it has been hung over ever since.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions!

anne Marie

4 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I'm DYING for another book. I know I could just go and pick one up myself, but I like reading with you guys. Plus, when I'm left to my own devices these days, I'm choosing pure pulp. I'm going to start the Marianne Wiggins book, too, then.

6:49 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Me too! What's it about?

11:15 AM  
Blogger AMQ said...

I don't know anything about the book, but I heard that it is very good. I think the author was married to salman rushdie but no longer. I have heard she is the better writer.

xxx
amq

10:20 AM  
Blogger KK said...

I'm ordering it tonight 5/8 on amazon! Yay!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home