Friday, July 07, 2006

Just checking in...

Hello Witty Women! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer! Mine has been pretty lazy. However, in spite of my "free time", I have not managed to keep up with this blog and the book! I'm only on ch.3 of Namesake. So far, it's enjoyable and easy to read. I'll get caught up soon. Instead of reading when my little one naps, I have become an internet addict, obsessing over fashion websites!!! I know, I need to get a life!! I do manage to squeeze in a yoga or strength-training session so not all of my time is wasted. Then, there's tidying up the house (not #1 on my priority list), and various projects going on. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm still here and still want to participate, even if I am behind. I can see that many of you are busy too as this blog hasn't been very active lately. Take care for now and I'll check in later! Happy reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Hey Caryn.

Your summer sounds very much like my own. Here's a blog you need to visit (mostly so I feel less bad about spending so much time on the internet). It makes it okay if you're doing it too. http://www.dressaday.com/dressaday.html

Jen

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home